THE VIGIER CENTENARY:
** DILIGENTLY FOLLOW !! the IOP INSTRUCTION DETAILS BELOW**
The 12th Vigier Symposium will be published by IOP (JPCS) Conference Proceedings Series
The IOP JPCS Vigier 11 'open access' proceedigs can be viewed at:
After formatting please email a copy in both MS Word AND Adobe Pdf.
to Richard L. Amoroso at:
r.l.amoroso1000@gmailcom or/and firstname.lastname@example.org
If MSWord cannot be submitted, and Pdf image from LaTex, The Pdf will be returned if editing is required by the Vigier editors before submission to IOP.
Instructions for full paper submission
The proceedings of THE VIGIER CENTENARY:
Third Regime Natural Science
Toward a Physics of the Observer
12th International Symposium Honoring Noted Mathematical Physicist Jean-Pierre Vigier
will be published in the Open Access IOP Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS), which is part of
IOP Conference Series.
All papers published in IOP Conference Series are fully citable and upon publication will be free to download in perpetuity.
Important: please read before you submit a paper
PUBLICATION LICENCE FOR OPEN ACCESS PROCEEDINGS PAPERS. IOP Conference Series operates a publishing
licence, under which authors retain copyright of their papers and they no longer need to sign and submit copyright
assignment forms. Any author who wishes to publish in IOP Conference Series must agree to the terms of the
licence and by submitting a paper for publication it is assumed all authors of the paper agree, in full, to the terms of the licence.
The licence terms and conditions are available online.
Where to send your paper
Manuscripts, prepared according to the author guidelines, should be
submitted to Prof. RL Amoroso
by December 2021
[Ask for Confirmation to insure receipt]
Preparing your paper
IOP Conference Series uses author-supplied PDFs for all online and print publication. Authors are asked to
prepare their papers using Microsoft Word or LaTeX, according to the journal guidelines and templates, and
then convert these files to PDF. Full instructions on preparing your paper, along with templates, can be found on the
IOP Conference Series website.
It is important to ensure that when you submit your paper [to the editors], it is in its final form ready for publication, and has been thoroughly proofread. IOP do not copyedit papers and will not send out author proofs prior to publication. Please note: post-publication changes are not usually permitted, unless there are exceptional circumstances, so please ensure your paper has been checked for errors.
What you need to provide
- The PDF file of your paper: when preparing your paper ensure that you follow the author guidelines. When preparing your paper please check that:
- Paper size is European A4.
- Margins are at least 25mm all round.
- The paper includes the author name and affiliation (full address including country).
- There are no page numbers, or headers and footers, within the paper.
- The PDF is free of formatting errors (e.g. corrupt equations, missing or poor resolution figures), since conversion from Word to PDF can introduce formatting errors.
- Text is single spaced, not double spaced.
- The PDF file is editable and not password protected.
- All pages are portrait (landscape pages should be rotated).
- Reference lists are checked for accuracy. References can only be linked via CrossRef if they are correct and complete.
- Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document.
- A thorough proof read is conducted to check standard of English and ensure wording is clear and concise.
- Ensure that your paper includes an abstract.
- Any multimedia files you wish to publish online
- JPCS encourages authors to submit multimedia files to
enhance the online versions of published research articles.
IOP Conference Series
We would like your final paper as soon as possible after the symposium.
A few copies of the V8, V9 & V10 proceedings:
"Physics of Reality..."; "Unified Field Mechanics..."
will be available onsite for US$85.00 (1/2 Price)
If requested in Advance
you are not able to attend the symposium you may still publish your paper
by remitting GBP 110.00 proceedings fee (or current US$ or Euro equivalent) for the 'Open Access' IOP JPS online proceedings.