Unified Field Mechanics 2014
Natural Science Beyond the Veil of Spacetime
- Registration Fees: The registration fee for participants is US$ 285; Additional copies of the Proceedings are available for US$ 70 - to be published (after the conference).
- Late Registration: registrations received after November 10th, 2014 are subject to the late registration fee of 50.00 US$.
- The registration fee for non-particpating companions is 30 US$ (same fee for standard and late registration).
To register, please complete the attached registration form and return it to the Conference Coordinator at the address indicated with the appropriate registration fee.
Fees may be paid by check or by wire transfer (SEE BELOW)
- (Cash equivalence in Euros, Pounds Sterling or US$, will also be accepted for on site registration)
- Registrations will be accepted by email providing the fee is received within 15 days before symposium.
The appropriate fee (standard or late) will corresponing with the email date.
Registrations that are not confirmed by receipt of the fee within 15 days will be cancelled.
(CUT AND PASTE INTO WORD PROCESSOR FOR EMAIL, PDF OR PRINT AND MAIL)
Unified Field Mechanics
IXth Vigier Symposium
Baltimore, MD USA
Sunday - Wednesday, November 16th - 19th
Electronic Mail: _____________________________________
I plan to present a paper: Yes____ No____
Tentative Title: ___________________________
One page abstracts must be received by November 8th, 2014 to insure posting on website.
Banquet Tickets: No.___ x US$ 40.00 = ________
Excursion: No.___ no conference charge
Enclosed is a check _____or money order _____ FOR **PAYMENT IN THE UNITED STATES**
MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO: Richard L Amoroso
Noetic Advanced Studies Institute
902 W 5400 N
Beryl, UT 84714-5401 USA
** PAYMENTS WITHIN EUROPE OR ASIA ETC **
MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO: "Vigier 2010 Symposium".
Fee must arrive within 21 days ________
Mail completed form and international check in **British Pound equivalent** to:
Prof. Peter Rowlands,
University of Liverpool - Physics Dept.
Oliver Lodge Laboratory
Oxford St., Liverpool, L69 7ZE Uited Kingdom
or E-mail your registration to firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR **INTERNATION WIRE TRANSFER** TO BRITAIN
There are four pieces of information that **must** be included in every transfer.
1) The Bank account name (WE HAVE KEPT SAME AS 2010)
VIGIER 2010 SYMPOSIUM
2) The IBAN number
3) The SWIFT code or IBAN BIC
4) The address of the bank
5 Oxford Street, Liverpool
L7 7HL, UK
Return to Top