Unified Field Mechanics II 2016
Preliminary Formulations and Empirical Tests
- Registration Fees: The registration fee for participants is Euro 285; Additional copies of the Proceedings are available for Euro 55 or (US$ 70) - to be published (after the conference)by WSPC as prior two conferences.
- Late Registration: registrations received after July 10th, 2016 are subject to the late registration fee of 75.00 Euros.
- The registration fee for non-particpating companions is 45 Euros (same fee for standard and late registration).
To register, please complete the attached registration form and return it to the Conference Coordinator at the address indicated with the appropriate registration fee.
Fees may be paid by check or by wire transfer (SEE BELOW)
- (Cash equivalence in Euros, Pounds Sterling or US$, will also be accepted for on site registration)
- Registrations will be accepted by email providing the fee is received within 15 days before symposium.
The appropriate fee (standard or late) will corresponing with the email date.
Registrations that are not confirmed by receipt of the fee within 15 days will be cancelled.
(CUT AND PASTE INTO WORD PROCESSOR FOR EMAIL, PDF OR PRINT AND MAIL)
Unified Field Mechanics II
Xth Vigier Symposium
24 July (Monday) to 28 July (Thursday), 2016
Electronic Mail: _____________________________________
I plan to present a paper: Yes____ No____
Tentative Title: ___________________________
One page abstracts must be received by July 15th, 2016 to insure posting on website.
Banquet Tickets: No.___ x Euro 35.00 = ________
Excursion: No.___ no conference charge
Enclosed is a check _____or money order _____ FOR **PAYMENT TO THE UNITED STATES**
MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO: ** Richard L Amoroso **
Noetic Advanced Studies Institute
11041 Santa Monica Blvd. # 504
Los Angeles, CA 90025-3523 USA
+ 801 850 7676
*** PAYMENTS FROM EUROPE OR ASIA ***
MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE (Exactly)TO: "Vigier 2010 Symposium".
Fee must arrive within 21 days before symposium ________
Mail completed form and international check in **British Pound equivalent** to:
Prof. Peter Rowlands,
University of Liverpool - Physics Dept.
Oliver Lodge Laboratory
Oxford St., Liverpool, L69 7ZE United Kingdom
or Email your registration to firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR **INTERNATIONAL WIRE TRANSFER** TO BRITAIN
There are four pieces of information that **must** be included in every transfer.
1)The Bank account name (WE HAVE KEPT SAME AS 2010)
VIGIER 2010 SYMPOSIUM
2)The IBAN number
3)The SWIFT code or IBAN BIC
4)The address of the British bank
5 Oxford Street, Liverpool
L7 7HL, UK
Return to Top